Conveyancing Law Specialists
What is conveyancing?
Conveyancing is the process of transferring legal ownership of a property from one party to another.
Buying or selling your property can be stressful and involves a number of legal processes that can, at times, be confusing.
Our team provides services that help to take the stress out of buying or selling property.
We solicit the transfer of property ownership, and handle all of the legal issues involved in the process.
We also inform you of any risks associated with buying a property and assist to protect your interests by anticipating any issues that may arise.
There are many reasons why we think you should choose us to take care of your conveyancing needs.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider us:
- Professional, personalised service
- Specialised firm with strong ties to the real estate and finance sector
- We keep you informed throughout the transaction process
- Experienced and dedicated team with broad and extensive industry experience
- We are 100% local
What we can do for you
- Explain the contents of your contract
- Anticipate and resolve any legal issues that arise
- Help you protect your rights
- Inform you of costs associated with your purchase or sale
- Ensure you are aware of the progress of your transaction
- Aid to minimise costs
- Prepare contracts of sale